Thursday 11 July 2013

ART IN ACTION

I am in full swing preparing for Art in Action at Waterperry which starts 18 July.
Four days demonstrating in the Nature in Art area how I make collagarph plates.
I have spent several days drawing some ideas of what I want to make and I am now throwing things in boxes and hunting for my camping gear.
So fingers crossed that the weather remains clement and if you get the chance come an learn all my secrets and say hello to me at the Nature in Art area near the garden centre and gallery.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

we're coming this year for the first time, on the Saturday I think, looking forward to it! I hope the weather stays lovely

Sara Bowen said...

Hi Sue, have fun! I have great memories of Art in Action about 15 years ago (last time I went)... I hope the weather stays fine and that you have a fantastic time. Sara x

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Hey, I know I say this every year.... but could this be the one where we actually make it....