Thursday 28 November 2013

VITREOUS ENAMEL EXPERIMENTS

Now that all the Christmas stock has been delivered I am now turning my attention to exhibitions I will be in at the beginning of next year.
This and the following piece will be off to the
Devon Guild of Craftsmen's exhibition Narrative Remains.
These images, enamel on steel will
find themselves in Bath
at the Rostra Gallery.
I have just finished these labels of Lost Relatives
ready for an exhibition of MA graduates called Second Impressions.
This will be at the New Brewery Arts, Cirencester.
I am beginning to explore the use of red and as you can see I
am still obsessed with using postcard messages.
Now that I have finished all this work I have mental space to sit down over December
and draw, plan and design some new pieces.
Watch this space!!

2 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

New pieces? Are we talking along the same theme or a new direction? These are a delight and I must check those two exhibitions out. I particularly like the sound of the Bovey Tracey one. I shall look at the website for the dates and hope all the Christmas goodies fly off the shelves.

Jen Crossley said...

These are just breath taking I so love your work One day I would so love to do a class with you ,Your work is so me