Tuesday 15 April 2014

JUST A THOUGHT

I have at last found some time to get back in the studio to experiment.
I have a cunning plan for this glass ware,
and  once again have hit my sketch books with a few ideas.
Still obsessed with natural history and museum collections.
Starting off with etched copper and
digital transfers
This copper fits nicely into some of the jars and bottles.
 
I am gradually building up enamelled objects and playing with 3 dimensional placement in this small cupboard. I am looking forward to the arrival of my new digital transfers for this project, thankyou for your help Jane getting that sorted out.
I will keep you posted on the progress of this Natural History project. 

 

4 comments:

Wendy Rhodes said...

Really exciting ideas, love the density of detail on the enamelled jar insert. The lighting ideas on the sketches look brilliant. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Unknown said...

I like where you're going Sue!

Caroline said...

I have the need to come and make you some cabinets! Start collecting pictures for reference and I will make you some when I eventually return. Love these ideas!

Unknown said...

Great project and beautiful creations. Thank you for sharing!
http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk