Saturday 21 November 2015

the yard:ARTspace FESTOONED

Two weeks to go before the end of term and we don't want it to end!
My Solo printmakers are all doing large creations, this one from Jo is on an A1 piece of paper. I will show you more when they come hot off the press, but if you would like to join them go to http://www.theyardartspace.com/#!solo-working/c15ku for the details.
The 10 week course is beginning to produce 
resolved work,
too many lovely prints
to show here.
The viscosity inking technique has worked it's magic
bringing images to life.
Interesting colour combinations and
exotic results are being achieved.
I will leave you with this blended colour print from Tracey who assured me she had never done printmaking before, after 8 weeks has made and printed this...I think the result speaks for itself.

To join in the fun next term, go to http://www.theyardartspace.com/#!courses/c1hjv

1 comment:

Luke said...

Some lovely prints! I like the contrasting colours of the blue and rust prints. Great stuff!