Monday 10 April 2017

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

The last couple of weeks have been a bit full on...I know it's meant to be the Easter holidays, but I seem to have an out of control diary. But I am not complaining, I am having a fabulously creative few weeks.
1 April saw me in the yard:ARTspace running
a viscosity monoprinting workshop.
This is where simple mono types and prints reach
a new and sophisticated level.
Combined with chine collee, it all got very delicious.
Gorgeous surfaces, I haven't enough superlatives for the results that where achieved. Thank you everyone for your energy.  
The ol' 2CV has been featuring a great deal in my facebook posts. He has been ferrying me from pillar to post and we were at the Museum in the Park, Stroud on the 8 April delivering a Gum Arabic Transfer workshop.
This 1 day event was subsidised as part of my Arts Council funded project with the Museum.
An enthusiastic group of very creative people made lovely prints
on fabric and paper.
So I am back outside the yard for a quiet couple of days, but come and see me at Forge 2 Gallery, Culworth on 15 April where I will be demonstrating collagraph printmaking and eating cake.

1 comment:

Olga Norris said...

I love seeing your work, and the work you inspire. And I am delighted that I can now read your blog without squinting. It's even more of a pleasure now to see that you have put up a new post.